隱形教室

2015年8月6日 星期四

Learn Basic Mandarin Chinese ( 1 - 14 )


(1)
縮圖

Learn Basic Mandarin Chinese : "Greetings" and "Good bye"

影片提供者:MandarinImpossible1 年 以前 觀看次數:58,381 次
Hello, my friends! Happy New Year! It's very nice to see you at the beginning of
  • HD



(2)

Learn Baisc Mandarin Chinese : "I like you","I love you" and "Happy Valentine's Day"

影片提供者:MandarinImpossible1 年 以前 觀看次數:5,694 次
This video introduces some phrases about love. You can learn how to say " I like
  • HD


(3)
縮圖

Learn Basic Mandarin Chinese : "How to Introduce Yourself" and "I am pleased to meet you"

影片提供者:MandarinImpossible7 個月以前 觀看次數:4,978 次
大家好! Hello everyone! Nice to see you again! In this video, you will learnsome
  • HD


(4)
縮圖

Learn how to say numbers in Mandarin Chinese_Part 1: 0 to 9

影片提供者:MandarinImpossible5 個月以前 觀看次數:3,346 次
Hi Everyone! 大家好! In this video, you will learn how to say the Mandarin
  • HD


(5)

Learn how to say numbers in Mandarin Chinese_Part 2: 10 to 9,999

影片提供者:MandarinImpossible1 月 以前 觀看次數:1,910 次
Hi Everyone! 大家好! In this lesson, you will learn how to say the numbersfrom
  • HD


(6)
縮圖

Learn Basic Mandarin Chinese : Personal Pronouns

影片提供者:MandarinImpossible10 個月以前 觀看次數:7,497 次
Hi, my dear students and friends! 大家好 ! From this video, you will learn all the
  • HD



(7)
縮圖

Learn Baisc Mandarin Chinese : "I dislike you" and "I hate you"

影片提供者:MandarinImpossible1 年 以前 觀看次數:3,586 次
In the last video, you have learned how to say "I like you" and "I love you" in
  • HD


(8)

unit 1_ Introduction: what you have to know before learning Mandarin Chinese

影片提供者:MandarinImpossible2 年以前 觀看次數:4,586 次
Hi , my friends! This is the very first Mandarin class I made for you online.I hope you can learn the concept of Mandarin at ...



(9)

unit 2.1_PronunciationMandarin Chinese Pinyin Lesson -Consonants

影片提供者:MandarinImpossible2 年以前 觀看次數:7,178 次
Hi , my friends! This is the second Mandarin class I made for you online!! From this video, you may learn the consonants ...
  • HD


(10)

unit 2.2_Pronunciation: Mandarin Chinese Pinyin Lesson - Vowels

影片提供者:MandarinImpossible1 年 以前 觀看次數:8,003 次
Hi, my dear friends! This is the Mandarin Chinese lesson about the vowels of Hanyu Pinyin phonetic system. Please study this ...
  • HD


(11)

Unit 2.3_Review Chinese Pinyin symbols in 2 minutes

影片提供者:MandarinImpossible1 年 以前 觀看次數:3,788 次
This video is the quick review for consonants and vowels in the Hanyu Pinyin Phonetic system. You can review and pronounce the ...
  • HD


(12)
縮圖

Unit 2.4_Pronunciation: Chinese Tones

影片提供者:MandarinImpossible1 年 以前 觀看次數:6,316 次
This video is the instruction for pronouncing the Mandarin Chinese tones. There are 5 tones in Mandarin Chinese: first tone ...
  • HD



(13)
縮圖

Unit 2.4.1_Practice for Mandarin Chinese Tones

影片提供者:MandarinImpossible1 年 以前 觀看次數:4,454 次
After you learned the characteristics for the five tones, you can start to practice them. In this video, there are the 30 ...
  • HD


(14)
縮圖

Mandarin Impossible

影片提供者:MandarinImpossible 14 部影片
你好! Welcome to "David Qing's Mandarin Impossible channel". This Channel is
  • 頻道
 





沒有留言:

張貼留言